Free dorm-style housing, free meals
$8.25 hour to start. (25 cents raise every quarter end program bonus $1,850 *Subject to a successful program completion)
Host Company Description:
The host company is located near the town of Black Mountain, which is nestled deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains, 15 miles East of Asheville, NC. It provides a wide range of services for family vacations and group lodging needs. Besides numerous lodges and cabin accommodations, it has conference facilities that accommodate family reunions, group retreats, religious gatherings, and corporate functions. There are a variety of on-site activities, from an adventure ropes course and zip line to volleyball, horseback riding or crafting.
- Learn all aspects of the hospitality management
- Assist in making group reservations and conferences
- Communication with guests, coordinating guest services
- Advance management skills and supervisory duties
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Hospitality/Tourism Management student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Hospitality/Tourism Management degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants with prior hotel management work experience preferred
- Applicants must speak ADVANCED ENGLISH, have a positive attitude and the ability to communicate with clients and hotel associates
Apply for the programme online !