|JOB POST ALERT|
|We hope that your safe and sound from the passing of that storm yesterday. Here is a list of the open positions we have available for jobs in the United States . Addtionally , you are more than welcome in office to talk more about your plans for work overseas ! We are located at Liguanea Post Mall ( Adjacent Sovereign) Shop#12- Upstairs Express Fitness|
|Jobs ( 12+ Months Contract )|
|– LAB RESEARCH PROGRAM in Washington State – $12 /hour – |
– GRAPHIC DESIGNER in New York- $15 /hour –
– Accounting Program in Michigan $10 /hour-
– MARKETING INTERN/TRAINEE in Michigan $10/hour –
– Human Resources Management in Michigan $10/hour –
– Brand Marketing, Sales & Distribution Program in Texax $11/hour –
– Civil Engineering Trainee in Minneapolis $15/hour –
– Front Office Management in Alaska $13/hour
*These jobs will go very quickly ,Once we have reached our quota we will not consider any new Job applications
Share with your friends and family !
|How to apply ? You must be qualified for the J1 Intern or Trainee Programme|
|Please visit our portal to apply or schedule an appointment in office.|
Category: NEWS AND PRE RELEASES
TRAVEL NEWS AND PRE RELEASES
Visit our portal today to apply for the J1 Internship OR Trainee Programme
Free dorm-style housing, free meals
$8.25 hour to start. (25 cents raise every quarter end program bonus $1,850 *Subject to a successful program completion)
Host Company Description:
The host company is located near the town of Black Mountain, which is nestled deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains, 15 miles East of Asheville, NC. It provides a wide range of services for family vacations and group lodging needs. Besides numerous lodges and cabin accommodations, it has conference facilities that accommodate family reunions, group retreats, religious gatherings, and corporate functions. There are a variety of on-site activities, from an adventure ropes course and zip line to volleyball, horseback riding or crafting.
- Learn all aspects of the hospitality management
- Assist in making group reservations and conferences
- Communication with guests, coordinating guest services
- Advance management skills and supervisory duties
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Hospitality/Tourism Management student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Hospitality/Tourism Management degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants with prior hotel management work experience preferred
- Applicants must speak ADVANCED ENGLISH, have a positive attitude and the ability to communicate with clients and hotel associates
Apply for the programme online !