ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The UK Nursing Programme offers fantastic training options for international nurses, from full inductions and preceptorships to complete career development programmes accross the United Kingdom U.K.
Whichever area you join, you become part of a talented, passionate team of professionals, committed to providing the best care and treatment to patients. You will also enjoy one of the most competitive and flexible benefits packages offered by any employer in the U.K.
Everyone who joins this programme is guaranteed a competitive salary that matches their ability and responsibilities, plus pay enhancements on top of your basic salary for out-of-hours shift and/or overtime.
Career benefits in the United Kingdom
- Permanent jobs for nurses
- Flexible working hours
- Paid holidays
- Childcare support
- Comprehensive maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Emergency leave
- The Trusts also offer schemes with benefits in excess of the statutory schemes.
- Holiday entitlement of at least 27 days’ holiday each year rising to 29 days after five years’ service and 33 days after 10 years of service
- Other benefits including occupational health and counselling services.
- You are required to hold a Nursing Degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general Nurse, or a Midwifery Degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a Midwife or Nurse-Midwife.
- Newly Graduated Midwives are welcome !
- Clean Police Record
A great opportunity to explore your healthcare career Internationally!
Upon arrival in the United Kingdom
$0 Programme Fee-
- You will not be charged any fees in relation to gaining your employment in the UK – our services are completely FREE!
- Salary band 5 £24,907 gross per annum (£29,888 in London including High Cost Area Allowance(HCAS)
- Enhancement for unsocial working hours and overtime available (+3-% for nights and Saturday, +60% for Sunday and public holidays)
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, maternity/ paternity leave packages
- Free healthcare
- Building bond, trusts and understanding
- Assistance with every part of the recruitment and registration process
- Access to a library of training materials Assistance with family relocation
- On-going support post arrival