We can secure you a PAID position in a 4 or 5-star renowned brand hotel in the United States of America and assist you in securing your J1 visa.
Explore your Career in Hospitality overseas!
Trainees – Must hold a hospitality or hotel related Degree OR Diploma plus one year of full-time hospitality related work experience outside the United States OR have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
Interns – Must be currently enrolled as a full-time student in a post-secondary academic institution outside United States or have graduated in the past 12 months with a hospitality/ hotel/ tourism degree. Some hospitality related experience or on the job training in the position you are applying for is preferred.
Program Highlights :
PROGRAM COST INCLUDES :
- Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor J-1 Status (DS-2019) To take to the embassy.
- Health Insurance coverage provided by the sponsor.
- Placement in USA with hotel employer, Training/ Internship Plan (DS-7002)
- On-going support by your Host and/or Sponsor for duration of the program.
- J1 Visa application Assistance with I-SATS.
- Pre-Departure briefing / orientation within Jamaica with I-SATS.
- Housing assistance with I-SATS and Host.
- Flight booking assistance with I-SATS.
- Certificate of Participation from I-SATS .
Is finance a concern?
We have received numerous questions about paying for your program and about profitability.
The reality is you can earn back the cost of your program within 4 months PLUS MORE for 1 year.
HOWEVER, the primary purpose of the program is not to make money , but more so geared towards academic and professional development and cultural awareness which we entirely promote in all our programs.
Get Started today !
- How long does it takes for me to receive a job? Placement for hospitality Jobs take less than 10 Days !
- What if i do not have visa ? The program package includes J1 Visa Sponsorship , therefore we will assist you in obtaining your correct visa for the J1 intern/trainee program