In becoming an I-SATS Ambassador you get the opportunity to explore, learn and impact , just as our motto says. Our I-SATS Ambassador program is strictly voluntarily and you as an Ambassador will get access to a wide variety of programs/ initiatives to participate in some of which are free of cost.
Ambassadors will engage in workshops, meetings with community leaders, community service activities, interactive training, cultural presentations, visits to high schools, local cultural activities, civic education programming, and much more.
I-SATS Ambassadors get the opportunity to volunteer both on local and international projects in Latin America, North America and Europe.We at I-SATS will try our very best in seeking financial assistance for all Ambassadors to cover the cost for international/ regional travels.
An I-SATS Ambassador gets the opportunity to travel to different countries and make an impact. You’ll engage in debates , Youth forums , Youth mentorship sessions and also capacity building workshops.
BEFITS OF BECOMING A I-SATS AMBASSADOR :
1. Travel to international Youth forums, capacity building workshops and debates
2. Get exclusive program offers and discounts. e.g. 10% off any flight!
3. Participate in our local recruitment drives.
4. Get featured on our website.
5. We at ISATS will help all our ambassadors to raise funds to participate in our programs. (ie.Sponsorship letters , recommendations and financial advice)
6. You’ll have Access to exclusive capacity building workshops locally in Jamaica.
7. All our ambassadors will get the opportunity to travel and participate in events/initiatives 2 or more times per year.
8. So it is not all about work, you can get the opportunity to chill , chat , network and vacate with other ambassadors. We will organize local social events in which ambassadors can unite and be themselves.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE :
- AGES : 15 -29
- GENDER : ANY
- NATIONALITY : ANY
- CLEAN POLICE RECORD
- A person who is a active member of a NGO, Youth Club or Society
- Have served or currently serving in a Youth leadership position.
- Good Communication and public Speaking skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to adapt to different cultures.