Are you ready to embark on an international work experience you’ll never forget in the United States?
You will get the opportunity to explore a new country , immerse yourself in a new culture and meet people from all over the world. The business world is becoming more international than ever and employers are increasingly turning to those candidates that have overseas experience. So get yourself some work experience abroad by registering with us!
Program Package includes :
– Visa Sponsorship/Paperworks
– Insurance for the Duration
– SEVIS Fee – US Department of State
– Documents Mailing fee (Overseas Partner )
-Pre-Departure Session / Orientation
-Visa Application Assistance
-Job Site Assessment fee
Who is eligible ?
» Someone who is 18 or older.
» An individual who is currently enrolled in a university program pursuing a Bachelors or Associate Degree in the area of interest for internship. (Intern)
» If you are not currently enroll you MUST be within 12 months of graduating from a University/college. (Intern)
» If you already have your degree you must have one at least (1) Year related work experience (Trainee)
» If you have no Degree then you must have 5+ years related Work Experience. (Trainee)
Areas we recruit :
Things to know :
- Income ranges from $1200.00 – $2400.00 USD per month even more ; depending on the company’s hourly wage policy. Generally, weekly hours are approximately 40 hours. However, if the intern is asked to perform more than 40 hours per week, overtime payment will be provided.
- Health insurance for the intern is provided as part of the program package as a U.S. Government regulation for the interns duration.
Internship programs are available for 6,9 and 12 months.
- The host company usually provides housing options at the intern’s expense. If the host company does not provide assistance for housing, we will provide the necessary assistance in finding temporary or permanent housing.
Some benefits include :
2) Meet people from across the world and develop friendships you never expected .
3) Learn from experts and develop new skills.
You are given a 30 days grace period to enjoy and explore a new country or city ! Visit your friends and family in the United States!
Meet new people !
Paid Culinary/ Hospitality Internship ( USA) -(Currently Accepting Applications)
We can secure you a PAID position in a 4 or 5-star renowned brand hotel in the United States of America and assist you in securing your J1 visa.
Lets start planning your journey today !