- Send us a visa assistance request via email, phone call, or by filling out the form below.
- Once we receive your request, we will contact you via email to schedule an appointment.
- During this appointment, we will discuss your intended trip and guide you through the visa application process for your chosen country.
These are the countries we can help you with :
We can also help you to obtain your Schengen Visa if you are planning to travel to the following countries :
Austria , Belgium , Czech Republic , Denmark , Estonia , Finland , France , Germany , Greece , Hungary , Iceland , Italy , Latvia , Liechtenstein , Lithuania , Luxembourg , Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland , Portugal , Slovakia, Slovenia , Spain , Sweden and Switzerland.
How to apply for a Visa?
- Valid Passport: A valid passport is a fundamental requirement for obtaining a visa. Ensure that your passport is not expired and has enough blank pages for visa stamps.
- Application Form: We will help you full out the visa application form accurately and completely. Any missing or incorrect information could lead to delays or even denial of the visa- We will help with this.
- Proof of Payment: We will help you paying all the applicable fees and attach the receipt showing proof of payment for the consular fees. This includes any visa processing fees and other charges required by the consulate.
- Visa Interview (if required): Some countries may require applicants to appear for a visa interview at the consulate or embassy. This helps the consular officer assess the applicant’s eligibility and purpose of travel.
Frequently Asked Questions
We gathered the answers to some popular questions below. If you can’t find your question below feel free to contact us, and we’ll be happy to help.
Am I guaranteed the visa?
You may or may not get a visa. It depends on the visa officer who reviews your application or conducts your interview.
What if I am rejected ?
If you are rejected, you can reapply later when your situation changes.
If I was denied entry to the United States, can I still apply to go to Canada?
A denial of entry to the United States does not necessarily affect your ability to apply for entry to Canada, but each country has its own immigration policies and decisions are made independently.
Do I need lots of money in my bank account ?
You don’t need a lot of money in your account, but you do need to show that you can take care of yourself while overseas.
What if I have a criminal record ?
Having a criminal record can significantly impact your ability to obtain a visa or enter a foreign country. The impact will depend on the severity of the offense.
Do I get a refund if I am rejected ?
In many cases, visa application fees cannot be refunded, even if your application is declined. The ISATS service charge is also non-refundable.
Do I need to have a job before I can apply?
No, being employed is not a requirement, but you must demonstrate ties that can prove you will return home after your stay.
What if I was deported ?
In many cases, being deported can result in a temporary or permanent ban from returning to the country. Check the specific immigration laws of the country from which you were deported to determine if there’s a waiting period or if re-entry is allowed.
What if I have a family member that is illegal in county ?
Having a family member who is illegally present in a country can impact your visa application, as immigration authorities may scrutinize your ties to ensure compliance with immigration laws; however, the specific impact depends on the country and visa type.
Remember, the visa application process can be complex and time-consuming. It is recommended to start the process well in advance to avoid any last-minute hurdles.
Get Started today:
Travel with your friends, family and loved ones ! – we can assist your entire travel party with their visa application.
These could be yours ! Give us a call at 1876-960-0833
or Email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete this form below :
We keep you posted every step of the way via email and text message/sms communication.
General documents required to apply for a tourist visa:
- Visa Application Form(s)
- Valid passport
- 2×2 picture (white background)
Other documents may be needed to substantiate your case