We’re Sorry

In order to teach in the United States of America on the Teacher Exchange program you must be qualified as a teacher at the  kindergarten, primary or secondary level in Jamaica. This is a stipulation by the US Department of Education which administers the program. This is beyond our control.

Please browse other programs that may fit your qualification:

More Programs :

error: Content is protected !!
%d bloggers like this: