Results based on your answers:

Your were good so far …….

But we understand that you are qualified to teach in Jamaica , However ; Since you are NOT currently teaching in Jamaica , In addition to your two or more  years of full-time teaching experience within the last eight years, you must have an advance level certificate (Masters or higher ).

With this said , You cannot participate in this program if you have NOT recently completed an advance degree ( Masters or higher ) and intend to teach in that subject area. This is not a requirement by ISATS Jamaica, but rather the US Department of State under the Department of Education , hence you will not be able to obtain a visa if you are not within this category under class B.